I am currently living in Malta and I can say that this little Island is lost in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. The local population speaks English and a very particular language that is called Maltese. It may has a couple of nice beaches, that’s all. Why you should come in Malta? Boh…
25 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT VISIT MALTA
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT VISIT MALTA
1. Let’s start with the beaches, in Malta there aren’t nice bays..
2. I understand, the Island is small, but at least one..
3. I’m serious, not even half of a nice one!
4. What a frustration..
5. La Valletta has nothing special to offer..
6. And especially in the evening. It’s not evocative at all…not even few lights..
7. The old capital Mdina doesn’t deserve to be visited… Leave it.
8. I tell you, a waste of time..
9. Another point: Malta is not the right place to have fun..
10. Even when you party in Paceville, it’s too quiet and there isn’t a soul there..
11. Now let’s talk about the sunset in Malta..nothing special…
12. Definitely, avoid it…
13. The Maltese culture is boring, there aren’t any particular traditions..
14. And everytime hearing the fireworks…too nooooisy!
15. Should we talk about the History of Malta? Nah, no interesting things to mention..
16. The Island of Gozo? Who? Does it really exist?
17. They say that Azure Window was created just for Games of Thrones… Who knows..
18. A piece of advice: don’t dive in Malta. The only thing you’ll get a chance to see is few jellyfishes. To A-V-O-I-D.
19. What about Popeye Village? Just an attraction for kids.
20. What are these Bow Windows? Charmless.
21. Marsaxlokk…Marsa what? Just a small market with a few fishermen..
22. Don’t believe in what you’ve heard about Blu grotto. It’s just a big stone in the sea..
23. ..surrounded by the dull sea.
24. Ok, last point. The churches in Malta. There are too many of them..
25. ..and they all look the same. So boring.
That’s why I don’t recommend you to visit the Island of Malta! Ok, If for a strange reason you are still thinking to come, you can have a look at the best place where to stay in Malta or if you are a french speaker and you want to visiter Malte.
Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per migliorare le caratteristiche del sito e la tua esperienza di navigazione conformemente alla regolamentazione GDPR. Se prosegui la navigazione acconsenti all'utilizzo dei cookie. Per maggiori informazioni o se non desideri accettare i cookie quando utilizzi questo sito web, visita la nostra pagina.AccettoLeggi di più